There's something super special about that first day of being married. Maybe you want to document that morning, snuggled up and enjoying breakfast together or maybe you want a chance to break the wedding attire out again and hit an adventurous spot your wedding timeline wouldn't have allowed for.
Day after shoots are perfect for documenting a little bit more of your marriage story-and getting some extra use out of your wedding clothes too!
A lot of couples bring their nearest and dearest together for the weekend of their wedding. The group you'll have with you will likely never be all together like that again.
Weekend coverage is perfect for couples who want more of their marriage story, from setting up, rehearsal dinners, to all of the candids that come from your crew over the weekend.
We're based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin! We're constantly traveling through Minnesota, Wisconsin, and beyond!
That's totally normal-we never expect you to show up knowing how to pose and what to do. A little nervousness showing up to a photo session is COMPLETELY normal. Nearly all of our couples warn us that they're awkward in front of the camera. All we need from you is to show up with your favorite person, and we'll do the rest!
Hell yeah we do! Hitting a new location sets our hearts on fire.
Slide into our DM's if you're planning a wedding or elopement outside of the midwest, and check out our travel dates to see when we'll be in your neck of the woods.
Our packages are location based with travel included-no need to crunch numbers or deal with added fees you didn't expect. When you choose the best coverage for you, travel will be rolled in! Let us know where you're getting married and we'll send the pricing guide for your area your way.
You'll receive around 70 edited images per hour of work, depending on how many hours we shoot, the package you land on, and how jam-packed your wedding day is.
Firstly, we send you a handful of sneak peek shots a couple of days after your wedding or shoot. 4 to 8 weeks later (depending on your session type), you'll receive a link to your online gallery to relive your day! You'll be able to download, print, and share whenever you'd like!
It will take roughly 4 to 6 weeks to receive your final wedding photos. I put a lot of love and care into perfecting each image, which is why it'll take me a little bit more time to deliver your final images. If you'd like your photos sooner, please ask me about the rush fee.
Oh, yes!! There are so many incredible options for you and this epic adventure you're going on together! Hit us up and we can talk more about your dream day.
We sure do! After booking our couples receive our wedding (or elopement) guide with all of the tips and tricks we've picked up to help you along the way! And we're always here to answer questions as you plan. From timelines, unplugged ceremonies, to vendor recs-we've got you covered.
We require 30% at booking to secure your date, the remaining 70% is due a month before the big day!
YES! We're firm believers that your photos shouldn't live on a screen. Booking with us includes a personal print release, so you can order awesome quality prints from your gallery or print elsewhere.
Life is complicated and the unexpected is to be expected. The deposit is non refundable as this helps to protect my business due to turning away all other booking for your wedding date. I hope you understand that deposit is insurance for my business to stay afloat in the event of a cancellation.
We aren't afraid to shoot in crazy weather, and for the most part we believe in embracing it for some truly dramatic photos. If the weather is going to make for a really uncomfortable or difficult shoot, we can definitely reschedule.
If we're expecting crazy weather on your wedding day and embracing it isn't an option, we'll work with you to find great spaces to use.
Ready to make this thing official? Woohoo! We are over the moon that you're considering us to be part of your day!
Check out the form below, shoot us a message and we'll be in touch with you in the next 48 hours to talk more about your incredible day!
We can do this in person if you're local, over the phone, or Skype/Zoom/Facetime. We'll talk about the two of you, your vision for our time together and your wedding or elopement, and get to know each other! We'll walk you through what the process of working with us looks like, and no questions are off the table!
There is zero obligation to book during our catch up, so no pressure whatsoever. I want you to feel 100% comfortable and confident in your booking once we've hashed out all the details. If you're in, I'm in!